Sunday, August 24, 2008

(requested) how they justify their existence, what they do for 10,000 years

These vampires that I am creating live for 10,000 years. So somebody asked me how they manage to not to  be bored to "undeath." you know, what do they do for 10,000 years?
So, here's my answer:
My Vampires are very big on learning. There is even a vampire school (in the Coliseum in Rome just so you know. More on the Coliseum later) where the ancients teach the children.But there is more then that. There are "sects" of vampires specifically designed to answer questions such as: 
  •  what is the true purpose of humans (vampire prey or another reason)?
  • what is the purpose of vampires?
  • who created (more on this later) the first known vampire (Romulus, more on this later))?
  • What will vampires do in the future?
etc.

1 comment:

  1. Who are these "requesters"?

    Well in any case, that's a long lifespan, though they are not immortal. Tell me: how is it that they justify their existence? I like where you're going with this.

    ReplyDelete