Sunday, August 24, 2008

my first post/why I'm blogging

so...this is my first blog post (obviously). This is also my first blog.
Honestly, I always thought that blogging was kinda, well, pointless. 
But then I went to 3pi-con ( pi-con.org ) and a panel called "blogging 101" where they talked about a bunch of stuff like what were good websites, some really good blogs to read, and also why they blogged. 
And I still didn't really get it, until 11:00 p.m. today when I went to another panel ( "can literary vampires exist in the modern world" which you'd think would have nothing at all to do with blogging, and it didn't) and started thinking about vampires and all the diffrent definitions and types and mythos and legends and beginning, etc. And I decided that I would come up with my own version of vampires. And I didn't  know what I'd do with this information because I'm not the best writer, so I'd never really write a story, but I still want people to be able to read what I think...so now I'm blogging! XD
(and just so you know, everything that has to do with my new version of vampires and the idea for the story I'll never write will be in this font)
btw, I will also take requests. If anyone wants to know a certain thing about my vampires I will explain

2 comments:

  1. Great beginning to a new blog! I hope this turns into a published story for you! I particularly enjoy the touch of humor you bring to a well thought out subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads. I'm a lazy, procrastinating updater, but I know you are responsible enough to keep this up. Glad there's something that interests you, and I'm certainly ready to read your story.

    ReplyDelete