Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Angel...save me"

okay, so once again, I was reading bloodline, and on the ninth page this is basiclly what happened:
There was a wounded man who had been fighting in a war. He was in a hospital (a sanitorium actually) and a nurse there knew him. He isn't responding so she starts reading his journal to him. He says stop and she takes his hand. He finally opens his eyes, looks at her, and says "angel...save me" then he falls asleep.
This gave me an idea. 
A man (a vampire) is checked into an insane asylum. His nurse was a great freind of his before he had become a vampire (she doesn't know that he is a vampire yet) and she had a huge crush on him when they were little. He looks at her and seeing her beauty says "angel...save me." She takes his hand and recognizes him. He turns her into a vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment