Sunday, August 24, 2008

how vampires are regarded, who is turned

So this is my first post about the vampires that I am creating for the story I will never write.
Vampires are revered. They are considered god like (except by the wiser people). Vampires run the world.
When new vampires are needed, they are chosen very carefully. The people who are turned are the smartest and the most loyal. They are also always male (so the story I will never write will be about an accidental female vampire). 
They are created by the Ancients (there are three of them, which I am NOT taking from twilight just so you know! Its just the smallest number of people you can have while making a tie impossible) vampires (who do not age), which there will be more about later.
Not all of the vampires are included in this kingdom. There is one male whom they underestimated who ran away from the kingdom (he created the female vampire), but they are very good at keeping this quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment