Thursday, January 8, 2009

Elizabeth Bathory

www.vampires.monstrous.com/erzsebet_bathory.htm
ok....this is the full story of Elizabeth Bathory. It is unbelievably gross and nasty and terrifying and bloody, and I wouldn't suggest reading it. But if your simply that curious to find out who she was, you can read it, but I would definetly not suggest it....
edit: Reelah pointed out that the url link didn't work, but it was only a slight mispelling on my part, so I fixed it
thank's for pointing it out! :3

4 comments:

  1. That link didn't work, but here's the article I believe your talking about: http://www.monstropedia.org/index.php?title=Erzs%C3%83%C2%A9bet_B%C3%83%C2%A1thory

    The article name is all messed up.
    Interesting life she led.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hear more! What's happening these days with the vampire community?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By which I mean to say, your background is fascinating. You clearly are creating a world for your "race" of vampires and having that in place is prolly an excellent idea! I am interested in knowing what vampires are up to in the twenty-first century. Are they legion? Does everybody know about them and accept that they exist? What particular vampires will you focus on in the book you will never write?

    Please give us more!

    ReplyDelete